12 April 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all! May we be blessed with much love, health, and happiness.

It's been a glorious weekend! The sun's shining, the birds chirping, the weather actually cooperating - Sunny and 7degrees C. The Easter Bunny has yet to visit the house, I'm pretty sure after dinner we will stumble upon some eggs in the back yard. The turkey is in the oven, yes - turkey and not ham, an 8 pounder at that! Potatoes (and the hidden cauliflower - shhhh) will be mashed closer to dinner time, at the same time the veggies will be steamed.

Spent the weekend setting up a site to flog my fledgling photos - am I too presumptuous to assume that there is someone out there that would love to have a photo of mine grace their walls in their home? I truly hope not - that I'm presumptuous I mean, however I have posted 23 photos and have been surprised to get some "fans" on the site - imagine that! What a pat to my ego!

I hope you can take the time to check out the site, as it's only the basic membership, I will have to rotate my photos - of which I've decided to do it every 2 months...

Peace and sunshine!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment