14 April 2009

Birthday Gifts and Losing weight

It's the hubby's birthday this Friday so I toddled off to buy his birthday gift at lunch, he's turning a nice odd number (starts with a 4-).

He's lost a considerable amount of weight - which I SERIOUSLY DO NOT get!! I've been slaving and labouring to try and lose 1 pound and all I have to do is look at a cupcake and gain 5 pounds! So, I have to do a double take at those sweets to even out the weight gain and side of cellulite!

I even coordinated a "Biggest Loser" 3 years running - I've GAINED weight every time! +0.8 lbs. last year! This year, the leader is a guy who's lost 6 pounds in 1 month, then 4 pounds the next month! Is it a woman thing, this difficulty to lose weight? ARGH!

Going back to hubby's birthday gift, and how we got to this weight loss rant, I got him a nice belt at Danier, which I hope he likes. It's not a tool, so the chances of him REALLY liking it are slim. .

So, for those that know him, send him good vibes on his birthday this Friday!






















No comments:

Post a Comment