13 April 2009

Easter Monday

Monday Morning blues is an understatement.

I killed the alarm clock for 45 minutes! before hauling myself out of bed. Dragging my feet from the shower, to the kitchen, into the truck for my 60km commute into work... light traffic - did I miss the memo? Is there no work today too?

Alas, all too quickly I'm at work. MUST... see... positive... side.... It's a gloriously sunny day in Toronto, a tad bit chilly, but the snow's all melted and the signs of spring are all around!

So, I bring my camera with me, as I always do - with plans of walking at lunch and taking portraits of the geese that hang out in the area - they obviously don't work here, those crazy geese! They just generously leave their bombs for the human suckers to dodge, jump over, and generally avoid...

Then I think, what better photo to take first thing in the morning than that of my dragging feet! Two things - 1. I have the wrong lens on, I'm so short that the camera can't focus on my feet, 2. I forgot to put my CF card back into the camera after downloading my easter shots last night.

Happy Easter Monday!



Last of Winter - we hope



My Birthday gift from Aurora



My "Baby"'s shoes v My flip flops.


1 comment: